Time is TBD|
Royally Phit, LLC
21 Day Healthy Habit Challenge
The 21 day healthy habit challenge is a program designed to encourage participants to adopt and maintain healthy habits related to hydration, food choices, and fitness. The program focuses on three key areas: Hydration, Mindful eating, Fitness and Food
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Royally Phit, LLC, 291 E 222nd St, Euclid, OH 44123, USA
About the event
The 21 day healthy habit challenge is a program designed to encourage participants to adopt and maintain healthy habits related to hydration, food choices, and fitness. The program focuses on three key areas:
- Hydration - Participants are encouraged to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated and maintain optimal health.
- Mindful eating - The challenge emphasizes the importance of being aware of what and how much you eat, and encourages participants to make healthier food choices and practice portion control.
- Fitness and food - Participants are encouraged to incorporate regular physical activity into their daily routine and to fuel their bodies with nutrient-dense foods to support their fitness goals.
By committing to this 21 day challenge, participants can develop new healthy habits and create a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
- Royally Phit App: Participants will be given access to the Royally Phit app, which provides workout plans, nutrition information, and tracking tools to help participants reach their fitness goals. Access to the app will be provided for the duration of the program only.
- Homework: Participants will be provided with homework assignments related to nutrition and fitness, which will be delivered through the Royally Phit app. Participants are expected to complete these assignments in a timely manner in order to fully benefit from the program.
- Journal: Participants will be encouraged to keep a journal to track their progress and reflect on their experiences during the program. This journal can be kept in any format, but is recommended to be completed in the Royally Phit app.
- Fitness Classes: Participants are expected to attend fitness classes a minimum of 2 times per week. These classes will be held at a designated location and time, and participants will be required to sign in to each class they attend. Failure to attend the minimum number of classes may result in the participant being ineligible for certain benefits or incentives associated with the program.
By participating in the program and accessing the Royally Phit app, completing homework assignments, keeping a journal, and attending fitness classes.
Meet and GreetHot Yoga Twinsburg
- Ticket type
Early Bird 21 Day ChallengePriceFrom $279.99 to $349.99Sale ended
+$7.00 service fee+$7.00 service fee
+$8.75 service fee+$8.75 service fee
- Ticket type
21 Day ChallengePriceFrom $299.99 to $369.99Sale ended
+$7.50 service fee+$7.50 service fee
+$9.25 service fee+$9.25 service fee